Replace & Refund Policy
All items are subject to careful inspection before they are delivered, so quality of our products is guaranteed and damage is rare. However, if you are not happy with the quality or the item happens to be faulty, please contact the shop owner within 3 days of delivery with photos of the damage. We will take this record for a reference purpose to improve our services.
The shop owner will assess the damage and, if authorised, they will arrange to collect the item from you and send you a replacement. If the item runs out of stock, we will give you a refund.
If you are having a problem and dissatisfied with the response from the shop owner, please report to us here.
- When you request for a replacement, we reserve the right to understand the reason behind it.
- When you receive your item, we recommend you to check your item immediately before signing the delivery form, to confirm that the delivered items are in good conditions.
- We hold the rights to refuse a replacement or refund if an item are worn or have been used.
- If the item runs out of stock, the shop owner will email our support team to schedule a refund.
- Following advise from the shop owner, we will issue the refund in full straightaway after the receipt of the item, and should be credited to your specified Bank account within 14 working days.
- A refund is not approved with any item lost during delivery.